Want to have a smooth closing?
Once you accept the offer the buyer has submitted for your home, the closing process begins. However, a smooth closing is NOT a foregone conclusion! In fact, it pays to do some homework if you want a smooth closing.
Here are the most important steps in the closing process. At Ashley Lewis Team we know these steps well and can help your closing be smooth! We would love the opportunity to serve you. If you have property to sell in the greater Greenville SC area call us at: 864-334-8690.
- Once your contract is executed, the buyers earnest money and the contract are sent to the attorneys office. The attorney checks the title work and prepares the closing paperwork.
- The buyer will begin inspections. There is an inspection period noted on your contract. The buyer will present to you a list of requested repairs. Once you agree to the repairs, they should be completed in a timely manner with receipts for the buyers.
- The appraisal will take place, if a bank loan is being used to purchase your home. You will know whether the home appraised for your contract price.
- The lender, if the buyer is obtaining a mortgage, will receive an approval from their underwriter and will send the documents for closing to the attorney.
- The attorney will prepare the documents and the HUD-1 Settlement Statement with all of the buyer and seller charges. Once it is approved by the lender and your real estate agent, it will be time for closing.
It is important for you to have an experienced listing agent who is not only familiar with the closing process but a champion of smooth closing. and how to overcome obstacles to get your home sold!
“The Ashley Lewis Team is extremely professional, and his knowledge of listing and selling homes is above reproach. Upon my father’s arrival to SC from AR, Ashley showed us homes, closed the deal, and we were at the closing table within 31 days! I have dealt with numerous Real Estate professionals all across the United States, and I can honestly say Ashley Lewis is by far the Best.” – Sam Burns
Please watch this video for a brief explanation of the closing process when Selling your home. (Watching can help you have a smooth closing!)
For more information contact the Ashley Lewis Team at http://SellMyGreenvilleHome.com
Planning to sell your home in Greenville, South Carolina in the near future? Contact the Ashley Lewis Team today to learn more about building a sales attack designed to get results! We are your Greenville, SC real estate specialists at Keller Williams Realty of Greenville South Carolina.
Contact us today for your free in-home consultation.
Sell your home TODAY!
Ashley Lewis Team of Keller Williams
Google Plus+: https://www.google.com/+AshleyLewisTeam
Smooth Closing Greenville SC